A healthy change in nutrition
After eating fried fish, a sandwich at the beach or a snack between hours, it is time to come back and reconsider a good and healthy diet as well as having an order in the meals. Opening the fridge and finding prepared dishes, processed desserts and lot of sauces does not help to start cooking thinking about healthy eating habits.
Let’s change the maxisuper for local markets, bio markets and small producers.
Let’s make a shopping bag rich in:
- Cereals: quinoa, millet, buckwheat, spelled, oats, etc.
- Legumes: chickpeas, lentils, beans, tofu, etc.
- Seeds: chia, sunflower, pumpkin, linen, etc.
- Nuts: pine nuts, pistachios, almonds, etc.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables.
And if you are one of those who do not know where to start or what to do will all these ingredients, Futurlife21 (link) will help and guide you to “balance your life and nourish your soul” through food.